Visit my website for more information about:
- Choosing a Bankruptcy attorney;
- How I work;
- What to expect from a first appointment;
- How a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy can stop a foreclosure;
- Your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act;
- What to do when you have been sued;
- and lots more.
Remember, though, I am only licensed in the State of Oklahoma. Even if you live inside Oklahoma do not assume that you are finding legal advice on my, or any, web site. The law is very fact specific. Use the Internet to learn enough to know what questions to start asking. Then contact me, or another lawyer, for help with your particular scenario.
If you live outside of the State of Oklahoma, your rights, liabilities and procedures may be very different. Please find a lawyer in your State to advise you with respect to your particular situation.
If you need help finding a lawyer in your area, check: